Asparagus Mushroom Bacon Crustless Quiche
- 6 ounces bacon, diced
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces baby bella (cremini) mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Position oven rack to center position. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 10-inch pie plate.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir bacon in the hot skillet until crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove bacon and drain all but 2 tablespoons grease from skillet. Cook and stir asparagus and mushrooms in the remaining bacon grease until asparagus is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and toss bacon into asparagus mixture. Spread asparagus-bacon mixture into the prepared pie pan. Sprinkle Swiss cheese over mixture.
- Whisk cream, eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour egg mixture over asparagus-cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.