- 3 1/2 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Pour the milk and salt into a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Stir in the oats, maple syrup, raisins, and cranberries. Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts and coconut, and let stand until it reaches your desired thickness. Spoon into serving bowls, and top with yogurt and honey, if desired.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.