- 5 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix oats, brown sugar, coconut, wheat germ, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Stir water, oil, and vanilla extract into the oat mixture; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden brown and crunchy, about 1 hour; transfer to a bowl. Stir raisins and almonds through the granola.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.