Banana and Pomegranate Oatmeal
- Milk, or water – 1 cup
- Oats – 1/2 cup
- 1 ripe banana
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 tsp.
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp.
- Pinch of salt
- Pomegranate seeds – 1/4 cup
- Bring milk (cow milk or 1/2 c almond milk and 1/2 c water) to a boil, add oats, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cut the banana in half. Coarsely mash one half and stir into to the oatmeal. Save the other half for later.
- Once most of the liquid has absorbed, add vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Stir.
- Stir in pomegranate seeds.
- When the oatmeal has reached the desired consistency, transfer to a serving bowl. Slice remaining banana half on top.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.