Cranberry, Glazed Walnut, Orange, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Mixed salad greens with spinach – 1 (5.5 ounce) package
- Sweetened dried cranberries – 3/4 cup
- Glazed walnuts – 3/4 cup
- Mandarin oranges, drained – 1 (15 ounce) can
- Crumbled bleu cheese – 3/4 cup
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- Cranberry vinaigrette salad dressing – 2 tbsp., or to taste
Place the salad greens into a salad bowl, and sprinkle over with dried cranberries, walnuts, mandarin orange sections, blue cheese, and avocado chunks. Drizzle the salad with the dressing, toss, and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.