Chocolate Sandies with Pecan
- Butter – 1 cup, softened
- White sugar – 4 tbsps
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour – 1 ¾ cups, sifted
- Ground pecans – 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Confectioner’s sugar – 1/3 cup
- While preheating oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4, grease the cookie sheets lightly.
- Beat butter with sugar until fluffy and creamy. Add vanilla, beat till well combined. Mix in the flour and cocoa powder, fold in pecans.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, arrange on the cookie sheets so that they would not touch one another when puffed.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool completely on a wire rack.
- When cooled, roll in confectioner’s sugar.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Dessert recipes