- 6 parsnips, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- All-purpose flour for coating - 1/4 cup
- Seasoning salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Butter, melted - 1/2 cup
- In a large saucepan cover parsnips with water, cover and boil over medium-high heat until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a plastic bag combine flour and seasoning salt. Dip parsnips in butter and place them in the bag. Shake bag to coat parsnips with the seasoned flour.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the butter starts to sizzle, add parsnips. Cook, turning occasionally, until all sides are golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Grilling recipes