- Butter, melted – 1/4 cup
- Dijon mustard – 3 tbsp.
- Honey – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Dry breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
- Pecans finely chopped – 1/4 cup
- Fresh parsley, chopped – 4 tsp.
- Salmon fillets – 4 (4 ounce)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon, for garnish – 1
- Preheat the oven to 400° F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- In a flat bowl, mix together melted butter, mustard, and honey. In another flat bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Place each salmon fillet into the mustard mixture, lift up letting the extra liquid drip off. Dredge the fillet into breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking tray skin-side down. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.