- All-purpose flour – 1/4 cup
- Beef broth – 1 (10.5 ounce) can
- White sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Boneless round steak – 1 pound, cut into bite-size pieces
- Chopped fresh ginger root – 1/4 tsp.
- Garlic – 1 clove, minced
- Fresh broccoli – 4 cups, chopped
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, broth, and soy sauce until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, fry and stir beef for 2 to 4 minutes. Pour in the broth mixture, and add garlic, ginger, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.