(cooking time: 30 min; 8 servings)
- Fettuccine pasta – 1 lb, dry
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis, diced
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Red pepper flakes – ½ tsp, crushed
- Basil – 1 cup, fresh, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Bay scallops – 1 lb
- Parmesan cheese – 2 tbsp, grated
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet and cook until the ingredients are tender.
- Add the next four ingredients (from zucchinis to basil) and sauté for about 10 min.
- Add tomatoes and scallops and keep the mixture simmering for about 5 min, or until the scallops become opaque.
- Pour the zucchini and scallops sauce over the cooked pasta, sprinkle with cheese, and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.