(cooking time: 35 minutes; 4 servings)
- Salmon - 1 (6 ounce) can , drained and flaked
- 1 egg
- Celery - 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Green onion - 1/4 cup, sliced
- Fresh dill weed - 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Wheat germ - 1/3 cup
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, egg, celery, green onion, dill, and garlic powder. Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls, and roll in wheat germ to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Flatten the balls slightly, and fry for about 10 minutes, turning as needed, until golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.