(cooking time: 1 hour; 7 servings)
- Fresh lemon juice – 3 tbsps
- Olive oil - 2 tbsps, extravirgin
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Chicken – 7 breast halves, skinless, boneless (around 6 ounce each)
- Cooking salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon, freshly ground
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Combine chicken breasts, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a big plastic bag with a zipper and seal it. Keep the bag in a fridge for 30 minutes turning it several times.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the bag and dispose of marinade. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Spray the grill with cooking spray, and put chicken on it. Cook them for around 6 minutes on each side.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.