- Leftover cooked turkey – 2 cups, shredded or chopped
- Turkey stock – 2 cups
- Assorted vegetables – 2 cups, diced
- 2 9-in pie shells, unbaked
- Cornstarch – 2 tbsps
- Water – ¼ cup, cold
- Move the oven rack into the center of the oven. While preheating oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4, bring turkey stock to boil in a saucepan. Meanwhile whisk cornstarch in cold water until smooth and whisk the mixture into the simmering stock until evenly dissolved. Continue whisking until the stock has thickened (Tip: you can skip this step and use leftover gravy.)
- Line a 9-in pie plate with the unbaked pastry. Mix shredded turkey with diced vegetables, spoon into the pie crust. Pour the thickened turkey stock over the turkey and veggies and cover the pie with the other portion of pastry. Pinch the sides of the crusts together firmly, cut outlets for steam.
- Place the pie plate into a rimmed baking sheet to keep the stock from overflowing and burning. Cook for about 1 hour or until the crust is golden. Slice up while hot and serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.