Whole-Wheat Pasta with Kale and Roast Chicken
- Whole-wheat spaghetti – 8 oz
- 1 roast chicken breast, skinned, deboned, diced
- Kale – 3 cups, stems trimmed, leaves chopped
- Garlic – 1 medium clove, minced
- Low-sodium chickpeas or white beans – 1 15-oz can, drained, rinsed
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Kosher salt – tsp.
- Fresh ground balck pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Ground coriander – 2 tsp.
- Cook pasta till al dente according to the directions on the package. Reserve 3 tablespoons of cooking liquid; drain.
- Preheat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the rest of the ingredients; cook stirring occasionally until very hot.
- Add pasta and cooking liquid, toss until combined. Serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.