- Baby spinach leaves – 8 cups
- Red onion, sliced and separated into rings – 1/2 medium
- Mandarin oranges, drained – 1 (11 ounce) can
- 1 grapefruit, segmented
- Sweetened dried cranberries – 1 1/2 cups
- Honey-roasted sliced almonds – 1 cup
- Crumbled feta cheese – 1 cup
- Balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing – 1 cup or to taste
Place spinach onto a serving plate. Top with red onion, mandarin oranges, grapefruit segments, cranberries, sliced almonds and feta cheese. Drizzle dressing over the salad.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.