Corn, Sweet Onion, and Tomato Salad
- Whole kernel corn – 3 (11 ounce) cans
- Tomatoes, diced – 2 large
- Sweet onions, cut into thin strips – 1 large
- Green onions, chopped – 4
- Medium cucumbers, diced – 2
- Cilantro leaves, minced into tiny strips – 1 bunch
- Limes, juiced – 2
- Rice vinegar – 1/3 cup
- Kosher salt to taste
- Drain corn well and squeeze the liquid from tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomatoes, sweet onion, green onion, and cilantro. Squeeze lime juice over mixture, and mix in. Stir in rice vinegar to taste; the amount you use will depend on the sweetness of the corn, and the acidity of the lime. Season with kosher salt.
- Cover, and chill for 45 minutes to an hour. Stir before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.