- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- In a blender or food processor, combine eggs, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Season with dill, rosemary, and lemon zest, salt. and pepper. Blend until smooth, then spoon into a medium bowl. Stir in tuna.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.