- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1 cup peeled and quartered kiwi
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Mix the watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe, strawberries, and kiwi in a bowl with a tight-fitting lid; top with the blueberries.
- Stir the mint, sugar, and lime juice together in a bowl, crushing the mint with the back of a spoon while mixing to extract flavors; pour over the fruit mixture. Seal the bowl with lid and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, gently flip the sealed bowl several times to coat the fruit with the dressing.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.