- Carrots – 2 pounds, peeled and thinly sliced, diagonally
- Almonds – 1/2 cup, slivered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Honey – 1 tsp.
- Cider vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Dried cranberries –1/3 cup
- Crumbled Danish blue cheese – 1 (4 ounce) package
- Arugula – 2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 400° F/200°C/Gas Mark 6
- Place carrots, almonds, and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Roast the carrots in the preheated oven until softened and brown around the sides, for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
- Put the cool carrots in a mixing bowl, and drizzle with honey and vinegar; toss to coat. Mix in cranberries, blue cheese, and arugula.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.