Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Salad
- Bacon – ¾ lb.
- Broccoli – 2 heads, cut into florets
- Red onion – ½ cup, chopped
- Raisins – ½ cup
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- White sugar – ½ cup
- Distilled white vinegar – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Cook bacon in a non-stick skillet until brown and crispy (about 10 minutes). Transfer bacon slices to a plate lined with a paper towel to drain the excess fat; crumble.
- In a salad bowl, combine broccoli florets, chopped onion, bacon, and raisins.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with mayo and sugar. Add the dressing to the salad, mix well. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.