- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mash tuna in a small bowl with a fork. Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, celery, onion, and black pepper; stir to combine. Chill and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.