- Cooked turkey meat – 6 cups, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 16-oz jar sweet pickles, chopped
- Mustard-mayonnaise blend - 15 oz ( 1 ½ jars)
- Mayonnaise – ¾ cup
- Place eggs into a saucepan, add cold water to cover and bring to boil. Once boiling, remove from heat, cover with a lid and set aside for 10 to 12 minutes. Take out of water, let cool, peel and chop up.
- Mix the eggs with chopped turkey, pickles, mayonnaise-mustard blend and mayo. Chill for 3 hours before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.