- Water – 1/2 cup
- White sugar – 2 tsp.
- Fresh green beans – 2 pound
- Garlic – 3 cloves, thinly sliced
- Onion – 4 slices, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves – 2 sprigs
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Cider vinegar – 2 tbsp.
- Minced garlic – 1/2 tbsp.
- Dried basil – 1/2 tsp.
- Prepared mustard – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Put green beans to the pan and cook for about 20 minutes, or until tender but crisp; drain the excess liquid.
- Place green beans to a bowl, add garlic, onion and mint. Mix.
- In a separate container with a lid, mix olive oil, cider vinegar, garlic, basil, mustard, salt, and pepper. Shake until well blended. Pour over the beans and mix well.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.