- Baby back ribs – 4 lb.
- Salt - to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Ketchup – 2 cups
- Chili sauce – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Vinegar – 4 tbsp.
- Dried oregano – 2 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Rub the ribs with salt and pepper. Arrange the ribs in a baking dish, pop in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Flip the ribs and bake for 20 minutes more. Transfer the ribs to the slow cooker pot.
- Whisk ketchup with brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, chili sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the ribs, turn them a couple of times to coat on all sides. Set the slow cooker to LOW. Cook for 6 to 8 hours or until tender.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes