- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- garlic powder to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes