- Russet potatoes – 4, peeled and cut into chunks
- Celery roots (large) – 2, peeled and cut into chunks
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Freshly grated nutmeg – 2 pinches, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Put potatoes and celery root into a large, cover with water and add salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain the water and mash with a potato masher.
- Mash butter, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper into potato mixture. Blend with a blender until fluffy. Fold cream into puree until just with a spatula or a wire whisk.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes