- White sugar – 1 1/2 cups
- Ground cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Ground nutmeg – 1/8 tsp
- Ground cloves – 1/8 tsp
- Pumpkin pie spice – 1/8 tsp
- All–purpose flour – 2 tbsp
- Cream cheese, softened – 3 (8 ounce) packages
- Eggs – 4
- Pumpkin puree – 1 (15 ounce) can
- Sour cream – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Almond extract – 1/4 tsp
- Mini graham cracker pie crusts – 24
- Whipped cream – 1 1/2 cups
- Ground cinnamon – 1 pinch or more to taste
- Set the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4. Combine and mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pumpkin pie spice and flour in a small bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in eggs, add pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla extract, almond extract, sugar and spice mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture evenly into the mini pie crusts with a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until cheesecakes are set. Let cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1,5 hour.
- To serve, decorate each mini cheesecake with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon on top.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes