- Warm water – ½ cup (about 110° F/ 45° C/)
- Warm milk – ½ cups
- 1 egg
- Butter – 1/3 cup, softened
- White sugar – 1/3 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour – 3 ¾ cups
- Active dry yeast – 1 package (.25 ounce)
- Butter – ¼ cup, softened
- Put the first eight ingredients (from water to yeast) into the pan of a bread machine (in the order that is recommended by the manufacturer). Choose Dough/Knead – First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- When the cycle finishes, transfer the dough on a flat lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each of the halves into a 12-inch circle. Spread the remaining butter over the entire round and cut each circle into eight wedges.
- Roll the wedges gently but tightly starting at wide end. Put the rolls on ungreased cookie sheet, cover them with a kitchen towel, and transfer to a warm place. Let the rolls rise for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C/ Gas Mark 6.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for about 10 to 15 min, or until golden. Serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes