- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine sweet potatoes, thyme, olive oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes in a bowl until evenly coated. Arrange coated sweet potato slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet or 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place baking sheet on the top rack of preheated oven; roast until sweet potatoes are tender and slightly browned, about 40 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes